Software Let C&C's experience save you energy.
Omniboard is building control software uniquely designed to manage energy consumption, maintenance and functionality across multiple sites. It is a single graphical user interface (GUI) that integrates all manufacturers of digital control systems, without the need for additional hardware or replacing your existing systems. Placing the power in your hands, Omniboard’s patented software categorizes, analyzes, and presents real-time data in dashboards. Omniboard, built on 35 years of industry experience, offers a secure platform that protects your business.
Real-Time Remote Control
Secure Commmunication with Buildings
Detailed Audit Logging
Customizable User Interface
User Defined Key Performance Indicators
Big Data Storage
Omniboard is the retail market’s first real-time, open-source energy information and building automation software designed with multi-site retail portfolios in mind. Omniboard aggregates your different control system manufactures’ routers/servers into one user interface, providing your team complete monitoring and control capabilities.
Omniboard supports a wide range of protocols including BACnet™ and other Internet standards used by energy management systems.
Omniboard facilitates maintenance management, providing for a more productive operation through powerful Site and Alarm management tools.
- Quickly identify critical real-time alarms
- Custom-categorize store alarm level
- Create and print custom reports
- Automatically route alarms to key staff for facilities management
- Show the time, location and device that failed, allowing quick navigation directly to the problem source
- Allow your service contractors and field technicians to view alarms on their mobile device or tablet so they themselves can zero in on the issue, and reduce the number and duration of their service calls