C&C provides complete turnkey building automation to all levels of project sizes from K-12 school facilities to high volume national account multisite retail.
We will see the project from concept to completion. Our technicians are trained to observe all project aspects and will communicate any site issues in a quick and concise method so they can be addressed at any time.
These are some of the services that C&C is providing at this time:
- Coordinate with electrical and mechanical engineers to design and refine your HVAC, lighting, and control system.
- Develop mechanical and electrical standards through to a full prototype.
- Use approved quality control standards to perform reviews of project documents against the prototype.
- Create a powerful yet simplistic design, which weeds out potentially costly conflicts and paves the way for a smooth construction project.
- Coordinate with remote sites to insure material delivery and installation prior to commissioning.
- Provide close out documentation including engineering documents, to-do lists, and testing documentation that conforms to the most stringent industry standards.
Most HVAC and building control equipment is proprietary, and only licensed dealers can sell that equipment. C&C has a wide range of dealerships, which gives you multiple options and provides you with the best possible solution for your facilities.
- Honeywell (Trend/Novar)